Last Update : Dec 31, 1999
- Van Halen Tribute Album will be released in 2000. Billy played the song
"Light Up The Sky" (Billy Sheehan (b), Yngwie Malmsteen (g), Doug Pinnick
(vo), Vinnie Colaiuta (dr)). (Dec 31, 1999)
- Sound message from Billy (Dec 5, 1999)
- Pictures of Billy on promotion in
Japan (Dec 5, 1999)
- Pictures of Billy at Rock'n Roll Halloween
(Dec 5, 1999)
- Setlest of No Brakes Jam on October 31th.
- Hello There (Cheap Trick)
- Suffragette City (David Bowie)
- Sweet Emotion (Aerosmith)
- Brown Sugar (Rolling Stones)
- Stay With Me (Faces)
- Rock And Roll All Nite (Kiss)
- Oh Darling (Beatles)
- Won't Get Fooled Again (The Who)
- Tie Your Mother Down (Queen)
- Encore -
- Knocking On Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan)
- Surrender (Cheap Trick)
- Goodnight Now (Cheap Trick)
(Dec 5, 1999)
- Interview with Niacin
(Billy & John) in Japan
Interview with Billy & Pat
(Nov 28, 1999)
page of Niacin's Deep on VideoArts Music. (Nov 24, 1999)
- An opening article of JazzLife (Dec 1999) is an interview with Bily. (Nov
- Niacin will play in Beijing, China on February 14th. From Billy's
official site (Nov 24, 1999)
- Niacin's 3rd album "Deep" will be released in Japan on November 25th.
NIACIN / DEEP
(Nov 4, 1999)
VACM-1147 / VIDEOARTS MUSIC / JAPAN / 1999
(*) Guest musicians : Glenn Hughes (vo), Steve Lukather (g)
- Swing Swang Swung
- Best Laid Plans
- Sugar Blues
- Stompin' Ground
- Blue Mondo
- Panic Button
- Bootleg Jeans
- Mean Streets
- This One's Called...
- Ratta Mcque
- Things Ain't Like They Used To Be (*)
- RY-30 (**)
(**) Bonus Track
- Billy appeared on "Ain't That A Shame" on Pat's 2nd solo album "ODD
MAN OUT / Y2K" (Nov 4, 1999)
- Interview with Billy : Aboout MR. BIG,
About Niacin (Thanks
Billy!) (Oct 28, 1999)
- Niacin will appear on BLUE NOTE OSAKA from February 4th to 5th.
(Oct 24, 1999)
- Niacin will appear on BLUE NOTE TOKYO from February 7th to 12th.
(Oct 21, 1999)
- Performers of ROCK 'N ROLL HALLOWEEN 1999 :
Billy Sheehan / Feel So Bad / Ball / Mass Mental? / John Corabi / Eric Singer
/ Gilby Clark
(Sep 1, 1999)
- Billy will appear on "ROCK 'N ROLL HALLOWEEN 1999 -NO BRAKES-" at Hibiya
Open-Air Music Hall on October 31th. (Aug 31, 1999)
- Billy's clinic in England
September 6th, Sheffield's Academy of Sound
September 7th, Manchester's Academy Of Sound
September 8th, Exeter's Manson's music shop
(Thanks LINDA) (Aug 26, 1999)
- Exclusive interview with Billy Sheehan on BURRN! Sep 1999. (Aug 7, 1999)
- B'z new album "Brotherhood" has been
released in Japan. Billy played on the songs #2,3,8,10,11. Pat Torpey played
on the song #2. (Jul 18, 1999)
- Billy will be doing some free bass workshops at Mars music stores in a
lot of areas presented by Ampeg and Yamaha.
(Thanks Rolando) (Jun 6, 1999)
|Ft. Lauderdale, FL
||Thu, 6/10 7pm
||Fri, 6/11 6pm
|Atlanta, GA (buford Hwy)
||Sat, 6/12 1pm
||Sun, 6/13 3pm
||Mon, 6/14 7pm
||Tues, 6/15 7pm
|Virginia Beach, VA
||Wed, 6/16 7pm
||Thur, 6/17 7pm
||Fri, 6/18 6pm
||Sat, 6/19 1pm
||Sun, 6/20 3pm
|Houston, TX (W. Loop)
||Mon, 6/21 7pm
||Tue, 6/22 7pm
- Niacin's 3rd album will be released on November. Glenn Hughes and Steve
Lukather played on the song called "Things Ain't What They Used To Be".
(from BURRN!, Jul 1999) (Jun 5, 1999)
- From Billy's official site.
- On January 27th, Billy was inducted into the prestigious Guitar Center
"Walk Of Fame".
- In March, Billy entered the studio with Niacin.
- Billy will contribute his playing to seven songs by B'z new album.
Pat Torpey will play drums on four of the songs.
- May and June will see the recording and mixing of the new Mr. Big
- Billy is working on two solo albums.
- This year will see the release of the Billy Sheehan pre-amp through
Ampeg. Billy will be on hand at the Tokyo Music Fair in October to demonstrate
its abilities to dealers.
- Billy's official site has been
updated! (May 11, 1999)
- The song Billy played on the album of 24K is called "Black Sheep of Society".
(May 9, 1999)
- Billy and Phil Naro (ex. Talas) will play on the album of 24K, Mladen's
(Von Groove) solo project. http://www.virtualnoise.com/vongroove/bios/mladen.html
(May 8, 1999)
- The Charlie
Stringer's Billy Sheehan set of strings. (See
also) (May 6, 1999)
- Billy played on the song "Go Further" in Tak Matsumoto's album "Knockin'
"T" Around". The song is the opening theme song for the TV program "F1 Grand
Prix". (Apr 17, 1999)
- Niacin is playing tonight and tomorrow night 19-20 March at the NEW Baked
Potato in Hollywood. Located at the corner of Sunset and Vine. Fans can
call 323 461-6400 for tickets. (Mar 20, 1999)
- Happy birthday to Billy! (Mar 19, 1999)
- Niacin will be performing live at this year's NAMM Convention in Los Angeles.
The date is Friday, 29 January 1999 at the Variety Arts Center, downtown
LA. This concert is presented by Kurzweil Keyboards, and admission is free
to those who obtain a special pass from Kurzweil.
The concert will be broadcast live on the internet at http://www.elastic.net/
(Jan 27, 1999)
- "Humanary Stew A Tribute To Alice Cooper" (VideoArts Music VACM-1138)
will be released on February 11th in Japan. Billy Sheehan, Paul Gilbert
and Pat Torpey played on the album. (Jan 27, 1999)
- Billy will be inducted into RockWalk on January 27th! "Bass Greats" are
Tim Bogert, Stanley Clarke, Bootsy Collins, Tony Levin, Noel Redding, Leland
Sklar and BILLY SHEEHAN.
(Thanks Shimizu) (Jan 22, 1999)
- Niacin Live!
(Jan 16, 1999)
KEY CLUB 9039 SUNSET BLVD, W.HLLYWD
THU JAN 28, 1999 8:00PM $18
DOORS 7PM ALL AGES
- A Conversation
with Billy Sheehan and A
Conversation With Paul Gilbert (Jan 4, 1999)
E-mail to staff